Sothink SWF Decompiler is a comprehensive solution for Flash fans to use as: SWF to FLA converter, SWF to FLEX converter, SWF elements extractor, Flash to html5 converter and online Flash downloader.
You can convert SWF to FLA or FLEX project, replace image/shape/text/sound for SWF, and extract Flash resources like shape, image, sound (mp3 or wav), video (flv), frame, font, text, button, sprite, ActionScript, etc. It also enables you to convert the extracted Flash sprites to HTML5 files.
Sothink SWF Decompiler is the first Flash decompiler that enables you to get XFL file from Flash CS5 SWF. It offers multi-language interfaces: English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian and Korean. A free online Flash downloader is provided for you to capture and save Flash from IE or Firefox.
Industry-leading Flash Decompiler
* Convert SWF to FLA
* Convert SWF to FLEX project
* Extract SWF elements
* Convert Flash to HTML5 files
* Replace image/shape/text/sound for SWF
* Get XFL from Flash CS5 SWF
* Extract SWF from Flash EXE
* Multi-language interface: English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Korean
* Support Flash CS3/CS4/CS5
* Support ActionScript 2.0/3.0
* Compatible with Windows 7
* Support Flash components
Powerful Flash Decompile Capability
* Decompile SWF in batch mode
* Decompile the standard EXE made by Adobe Flash
* Browse resources in preview window before SWF decompile
* Show AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package when decompiling AS3.0. Support displaying multi-byte code in AS window
* Globally search all ActionScript
* Export ActionScript file in AS, BIN or HTML
* Export FLV video from Flash
* Provide SWF Catcher to download Flash from IE or Firefox
* Offer a built-in Flash player to play SWF/FLV/F4V
* Auto-recognize system language
* Snapshot the playing Flash movie
Requirements: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
What's new in this version: New features: Optimized SVG library, which makes better performance & accuracy in Flash to SVG conversion.