Flash Decompiler Trillix is a powerful SWF to FLA converter with the ability to decompile Flash files, extract SWF elements to multiple formats and edit SWF files (texts, hyperlinks, images and more) without SWF to FLA conversion.
Flash Decompiler fully supports Flash 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and Flash CS5. It features multi-window interface that allows working with and comparing several SWF files at a time and lets you fully examine the detailed tags structure of a SWF file with its unique Dump View option.
The following SWF elements can be extracted directly to your hard drive with an ease of one click: sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScript. With Flash Decompiler Trillix you can export Flash Video to AVI, MPEG, FLV and FLA, save sounds as WAV or MP3, images as PNG, JPEG and BMP, and texts as RTF, TXT and HTML. You can also convert Flex files back into Flex projects in case your SWF files were built in Flex.
Flash Decompiler Trillix is a handy, powerful SWF to FLA converter that will enable you to easily decompile Flash movies.
· The resulting FLA will not include ActionScript
· Only 2 first objects of each type can be exported
· Objects replacing result can be previewed but not saved
· Exported video is saved in black-and-white
What's New in This Release:
· Added: decompilation of SWF files embedded into a SWF file as binary data (nested SWF files)
· Added: basic conversion of SWF files with a standard Flash preloader (e.g. files with TLF texts)
· Added: Adobe Flash Professional CS 5.5 support
· Update: since this version Flash Decompiler Trillix doesn't support Windows 2000