Adobe Flash CS5.5 Professional is the industry standard for multimedia authoring, designed to deliver a consistent and interactive environment for creating rich Flash content compatible with digital and mobile platforms. Adobe Flash CS5.5 Professional is geared to develop games, movies and content for mobile devices and is aimed at a wide category of users from artists to designers or Flash/ActionScript programmers.
Designing with Adobe Flash CS5.5 Professional turns out to be a treat, since it boasts a wide array of drawing and graphic editing tools that allow users to express their creative vision in an interactive manner. The animation capabilities, available via the Timeline and Motion Editor, make it possible to design natural motion for objects and characters.
The Effects category introduces several filters and blending capabilities that can enhance the creative process by allowing you to embellish buttons, text or video clips. Furthermore, the Deco tool offers extensive assistance in creating animated effects for trees, flowers, clouds, etc. The product also provides 3D transformation features that can animate 2D objects in 3D space through various translation and rotation utilities.
With the Advanced Text Engine that includes the well-appreciated Text Layout Framework, users can easily format text, while maintaining the layout when importing content from other sources.
Programmers can spend quality time with Adobe Flash CS5.5 Professional too. Worth mentioning are the ActionScript editor, enhanced with features such as code completion and class code hinting, and the Code Snippets panel, which eases work by allowing the use of prewritten code.
As expected in a suite of this type, Adobe Flash CS5.5 Professional requires a special system configuration, as well as a certain amount of effort and time to complete the download and installation procedures. Connoisseurs certainly agree that it’s worth it, since the rich palette of design and programming features make it one of the most appreciated authoring environments available in the market.
· 30-day trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release:
New support for HTML5:
Sprite sheet generation:
· Export symbols and animation sequences to quickly generate sprite sheets that help improve the gaming experience, workflow, and performance.
Wide platform and device support:
· Reach Android and iOS devices by targeting the latest Adobe Flash Player and AIR runtimes.
Prepackaged Adobe AIR application creation:
· Create and deliver applications with a prepackaged Adobe AIR captive runtime. Streamline application testing and enable end users to run your content without additional downloads.
Adobe AIR mobile simulation:
· Simulate common mobile application interactions like screen orientation, touch gestures, and accelerometer to help speed up testing.
Stage 3D targeting:
· Turbocharge rendering perfor...