Adobe Flash Player is the client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones, and devices.
Flash Player delivers beautiful HD video, faster graphics rendering, and high performance on mobile devices and personal computers and is designed to take advantage of native device capabilities — enabling richer, more immersive user experiences.
Due to security features in the Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Control, you must first remove all existing installations of Flash Player from your Windows system before installing prerelease versions of the Flash Player ActiveX Control:
· Download the uninstaller
· Open the Windows Command Prompt ( Run > cmd ).
· Navigate to the directory where the uninstaller was downloaded.
· Run "uninstall_flash_player.exe /clean."
Flash Player enables organizations and individuals to build and deliver great digital experiences to their end users.
Support for mobile devices:
· Extend the reach of your content to users wherever they are. Flash Player delivers expressive content to personal computers, smartphones, tablets, smartbooks, and netbooks.
Mobile-ready features for unprecedented creative control:
· Take advantage of native device capabilities, including support for multitouch, gestures, mobile input models, and accelerometer input.
· Deliver smooth high-definition (HD) quality video with minimal overhead across mobile devices and personal computers using H.264 video decoding and Stage Video.
Expanded options for high-quality media delivery:
· Discover new ways to deliver rich media experiences with the Adobe Flash Media Server Family of products using HTTP Dynamic Streaming; content protection; and improved support for live events, buffer control, and peer-assisted networking.
· Processor Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz, Athlon 64 2800+ or faster processor (or equivalent)
· Memory: 128 MB of RAM
· Graphics memory: 128 MB of graphics memory
· Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
· Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
· Google Chrome
· Safari 4.0 and above
· Opera 9.5 and above
· AOL 9.0 and above
What's New in This Release:
· Critical vulnerabilities have been identified in Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.36 and earlier versions for Adobe Flash Player 10.3.185.25 and earlier versions for Android. These vulnerabilities could cause a crash and potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.