The Cypheros TS-Doctor application was designed recorded DVB transport stream and can check for errors and, if possible, make it as compatible as it can to play it back without studdering or picture and sound delay.
The program tries to change as little as possible in the original stream in order not to create additional incompatibilities. PAT and PMT be adjusted and non-existent PIDs deleted from the tables. The picture and sound streams will be analysed and displayed. Not needed streams will be deleted.
The program has a detailed review of H264 and MPEG2 video streams and AC3 audio streams through CRC check.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Correct aspect ratio in MPEG2 recordings is used in the timeline even if "fast Samplegrabbing" is disabled
· Audio quality of the TS-doctor audio messages improved and slightly reduces volume
· Own sounds (.wav) can be used as audio messages
· Intense search for encrypted areas can now be started manually from the menu
· In the Remuxer the audio track are imported in the same order as listet in the PMT (for MKV, TS, m2ts)
· A list with the time stamp of the intersections in the log
· Fixed a sporadic problem in manual "search for updates"
· Optional patch of the recording to fix WindowsMediaPlayer 12 "no audio" problems
· Improved column labels for separate to multiple files dialog
· Potential crashes when parsing broken sequence parameter sets fixed
· Displays a diagnostic code in the DirectX log if TS-Doctor FileSource could not be loaded
· More accurate error message if there are problems loading the recording in the timeline
· Aspect ratio for h264 recording (Danish DR2) with 704 x 576 is no...