GUIMiner is a graphical front end for mining Bitcoins. It provides a more convenient way to operate Bitcoin miners without having to use the command line. It supports both NVIDIA and ATI GPUs, as well as CPU mining. GUIMiner supports both pooled mining and solo mining, with a wide list of pool servers pre-set with the program.
poclbm-gui does not replace the standard Bitcoin client from bitcoin.org - you still need that program to view your account balance and send transactions. It is not a server, so it has to connect either to a mining pool, or to your computer's 'bitcoin.exe' if mining solo.
Get GUIMiner and take it for a spin to see what it's really capable of!
· Supports multiple miners in a tabbed interface.
· Remembers your login info between sessions.
· Supports both solo and pooled mining.
· Supports OpenCL, CUDA, and CPU mining.
· Minimizes to tray. Hover on tray icon to see status.
· Displays your accepted and stale/invalid shares over time.
· View your account balance with a pool and/or withdraw funds from the GUI, at participating pools.
· OpenCL compatible card with a working version of OpenCL installed
What's New in This Release:
· Improved Russian language support.