xplorer2 is a file and information manager that adheres to the philosophy "efficiency through simplicity". xplorer2 Ultimate can assimilate nearly all the modern features of the win32 shell without the bloat.
But look a little closer and you'll discover a whole new world under the surface that offers power, precision and flexibility, and will boost your everyday productivity no end!
· 21 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release:
· Added Downloads folder to system folders list (Goto > Special folders)
· Right click menu in scrap containers includes command to Open file location (container folder) and one to remove items from view (equivalent to ).
· Tree option FTCOPT_AUTOCOLLAPSE (=256) collapses open branches before opening new ones - so that you don't end up with too many open branches during browsing
· Searching for text in files in RAW encoding mode preselects the case sensitive and search all files options, so that you can make the most of its powers (e.g. you can search for $EF$BB$BF to find all files that have the UTF-8 BOM marker).
· double click on a dock pane's titlebar to make it float (toggle).
· Actions > Export settings and other similar input boxes have a [...] button that allow you easy path selection. Note that path autocompletion works there too.
· Find files and similar dialogs allow regular expressions for filenames too (NAMED field). Set the fuzzines indicator to 0 (usually 100) to enable the re...