MacDrive will provide users with an application that helps you access Mac-formatted media in Windows. Now you can take your file sharing to the next level with MacDrive Pro.
For over 15 years, MacDrive has enabled PC users to access Mac disks in Windows. MacDrive Pro includes all of MacDrive Standard’s features, including fast and reliable control of all your Mac disks.
You can open, edit, save and even format, partition and repair Mac disks. MacDrive Pro builds on MacDrive’s standard features and gives you more power and more tools to get your work done faster and easier. Learn more about MacDrive Standard’s features
For the first time ever, Windows users can access Apple RAID sets straight from their PC. Professionals and power users that need improved performance and reliability have used Apple RAID for years, and now with MacDrive Pro, those disks can be shared with Windows. MacDrive Pro opens up a whole new realm of cross-platform computing.
MacDrive has always placed a high priority on speed and compatibility. MacDrive is now even faster and more configurable, giving you the ability to fine-tune MacDrive for your workload. Increased speed means you get your work done faster—saving you time and money.
MacDrive has always been a simple, seamless utility for sharing files between Mac disks and Windows. MacDrive 9 makes it even easier with Quick Start. Now you’re only one click away from all of MacDrive’s features.
· 5-day trial
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed: Potential disk corruption when hibernating Windows on a Boot Camp computer
· Fixed: Some disk images (DMG files) don't open correctly
· Fixed: Some computers incorrectly show an error saying that MacDrive isn't properly installed
· Fixed: Some licenses would incorrectly become inactive, requiring reactivation
· Improved: Better feedback when attempting to activate in a Guest user account