CPUCooL is a program that monitors temperature, fan speed, and voltages for many motherboards. Display's the temperatures, fan speed, voltages, system values (Data input and output) and SDRAM's contents, cooling for Windows and change the frequency of your PC.
It works with all chipsets from Intel, ALI, VIA, AMD, and SIS 5595 motherboards.
How to install of x64 systems:
· Install CPUCooL normally.
· Unpack the driverX64.zip file to your hard disk.
· Right click to the setup.bat and choose the option "Run as Administrator"
· Confirm that in the next screen.
· Windows Vista Sidebar gadget
· Intel / AMD CPU Core temperature readout
· ATI grafic cards readout
· ATI grafic cards readout (new feature since7.3.3)
· ACPI (new feature since 7.3.0)
· ACPI tables could be read out. These contain temperature and power consumption which could be made visable. The feature is mostly for notebook users as the ACPI tables are normally not filled out in destop mainboards
· The Self Monitoring And Reporting Technology enables you to see the harddisk parameters. It includes a temperature readout of the harddisk. Until now only normal harddisks are supported. RAID and SCSI systems are not yet supported due to a missing microsoft driver extension. But there are no programs that support RAID / SCSI systems on the market
· Change the FrontSideBus
· With this option you can vary the CPU frequency. Many mainbords support setting the FrontSideBus via SMBus. It is for these motherboards I have added this feature. It is for experienced users only and only at your own risk! Details
· Shutdown by simple keystroke
· You can shutdown the PC with a single key combination. That makes it easier to end the session. You find this item under Options -> Windows Shudown
· MONITORING Temperature, fan speed, voltages for many motherboards
· The program displays all units, connected to an I2C Bus. It works with all chipset from Intel, ALI, VIA, AMD, and SIS motherboards. You can see the temperature, voltage and fan values of your motherboard chipset, inclusive dial-up adapter display and processor parameters. From Notebooks you can see the ACPI Temps and from NVidia Grafic cards you can look at the temps of the grafic processor and the fan speed. ATI will come soon hopefully
· CPU Cooling under Windows 95 / 98 / NT / 2000 (Watch Wintop !) There's No way to switch it off! After registering you can get a small *.VXD (6K Byte) for cooling only. It works so far for all non Athlon processors and for Athlon based system with a VIA8363 and AMD760 chipset
· Benifits: There is No need to turn it on or off, No overhead (CPU Time / Memory) Cooling only, and if you wish to stop using it, you simply remove it from your system! All you have to do to receive it is to register and send the file you could generate by Help -> CPUCooL Info -> Write to file to the author at supportATpodienDOTde
· CPU Optimization (AMD, Cyrix and Intel only )
· This is the first and only program that optimizes AMD / Cyrix CPU's complete and correct. All the other tools have bugs which I have detected when implementing my optimizations. This feature is mostly for older cpus (AMD K6, Cypress)
· Memory optimization (mostly for Windows 95 / 98)
· Reads out the values programmed in the E2PROM of the SDRAM's
· Every value is decoded inclusive the SDRAM manufacturer if available
· 21 days trial
· Save disabled
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release:
· CPU support added, PLL's added, chipsets added