RSIGuard helps you avoid getting a repetitive strain injury (RSI) from computer use.
RSIGuard's BreakTimer feature contains a realistic strain model that gives stretch break suggestions when they're needed, and doesn't bother you when they're not.
The AutoClick feature is an artificially intelligent mouse-clicking feature that nearly eliminates shoulder and wrist pain from mouse usage -- the leading cause of RSI. KeyControl allows you to create effort-saving macro hotkeys as well as remap your keyboard to be more efficient. RSIGuard provides customizable microbreak awareness reminders with its ForgetMeNots feature.
RSIGuard's DataLogger keeps track of useful ergonomic statistics such as: typing rate, mousing & typing intensity; length of computer; work behavior information; detailed keyboard use analysis; and more.
It can show and print graphs of workstyle trends over the years for use by a health practitioner. RSIGuard also supports multiple users on the same computer so each user's configuration and data are managed separately.
· 45 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Added new "version 3" data framework to support additional data recording and risk analysis. "Version 1" data (present in versions of RSIGuard from before 11/2002) is no longer supported in RSIGuard. After running this (or later versions of RSIGuard), data files are no longer readable by versions v4.0.30a or earlier. Earlier versions of RSIGuard will subsequently smoothly ignore those data files and not try to record data anymore.
· Data files now store data at least as far back as January 1st of the previous year (e.g. between 1 & 2 years of data are present in TID files).
· Improvements to DataLogger algorithm that counts "words typed". Improved algorithm that times time on keyboard, mouse, and computer in general. Improved algorithm that tests "key hold" time.
· Updated layout of KeyControl's "hotkey select" screen.
· RSIGuard can now open webpages to anchored locations in all known browsers.
· UserInsight: Clicking on ? button on toolbar now brings up UserInsight help instead of the A...