What's New in This Release:
· change the default input and output encodings to UTF-8. Should still read ASCII input files just fine, but if your build/product depends on the output being an ASCII file and having extended characters encoded in the output using the uXXXX syntax rather than simple UTF-8 sequences, then you will need to add -enc:out ascii to your AjaxMin build switches to output as ASCII. Most people seem to be expecting UTF-8 to be the default for both input and output.
· Fix issue #18304: catch variables defined between a child scope referencing an outer variable above the catch scope need to resolve correctly.
· fix an issue where the -enc:out switch wasn't being honored when using -xml switch.
· adjust usage text to be more consistent in syntax and in-line with the online documentation.
· when using JSCombinedFileName and/or CssCombinedFileName properties in the build task, minify the input files first, then concatenate the results (rather concatenating the source and minifying) so error line/...