Visual Assist X increases automation, simplifies navigation and displays vital information as you develop new software. Visual Assist X boosts productivity with powerful editing features integrated into your Microsoft development environment.
What's New in This Release:
· New! Keyboard shortcuts issued from the edit control of the Find Symbol in Solution dialog are passed to the listview control (for instance, Ctrl+F launches Find References for the highlighted symbol.) (case=65917) 10669
· Fixed hang caused while displaying listbox tooltips. (case=66501)
· Made small improvement to startup time. (case=65761)
· Improved responsiveness of members listboxes. (case=66420)
· Improved performance of highlight solution paths in build output window feature. (case=65896)
· Fixed issue with Hovering Class Browser (HCB) | Update on Position Change when clicking on a symbol with the mouse. (case=65885)
· Classes defined in a source file and containing prototyped constructor/destructor definitions are shown properly in HCB. (case=66202)
· Corrected placement of caret after function created via Create From Usage. (case=66262)
· Reduced jolt in editor on creation of function during Create from Usage. (case=66263)
· Fix for formatting of n in string as Doxygen...