RubyMine is a Ruby and Rails IDE with the full stack of essential developer tools, all tightly integrated into a convenient and smart development environment.
JetBrains RubyMine IDE provides a comprehensive Ruby code editor aware of dynamic language specifics and delivers smart coding assistance, intelligent code refactoring and code analysis capabilities.
Easy project configuration, automatic Ruby Gems management, Rake support - it's got everything a Ruby developer needs in a development environment.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· RUBY-9736 - Go to symbol not working for SCSS
· RUBY-10263 - Debugger doesn't show frames
· RUBY-10424 - Rubymine 4 beta cannot find gems (using RVM)
· RUBY-10569 - "%img tag has no src" reacts where not required
· RUBY-10703 - reload! in rails console should save files
· RUBY-10707 - %w instead of literal array syntax converts to %W
· RUBY-10731 - haml whitespaces instead of tabs
· RUBY-10728 - Valid coffeescript highlighted as invalid
· RUBY-10734 - RubyMine 4 Cucumber Support Setup Issues
· RUBY-10739 - Local gem paths ignored in the Gemfile
· RUBY-10742 - return inside #each is incorrectly flagged as unnecessary
· RUBY-10748 - Extra element in the description of gems in Install/Update Gems window
· RUBY-10892 - CoffeeScript objects and arrays formatting
· RUBY-10781 - = is OK in (some) conditionals
· RUBY-10787 - Wrong order in "Add @param tag" intention
· RUBY-10793 - bundle clean command support
· RUBY-10794 - 'Convert single-quoted ...