PhpStorm provides rich and intelligent code editor for PHP with syntax highlighting,
extended code formatting configuration, on-the-fly error checking, and smart code completion.
Thorough source code analysis allows PhpStorm to provide a sophisticated code completion even to an unannotated code, for example:
· function return type is deducted from its body and return statements
· class property types (and declarations) are extracted from the constructor code.
File structure view and class, method and call hierarchy views allow for faster code review and navigation.
Develop PHPUnit tests in PhpStorm and run them instantly from directory, file or class using the context menu options. Dedicated Run/Debug configurations allow to run needed set of tests at any time later. Tests are executed in a dedicated Test Runner UI displaying results overview and detailed stats for the whole suite and every particular test.
PhpStorm provides numerous options for debugging your PHP code allowing you to:
· set conditional breakpoints with smart step into that allows you to choose a particular method to step into from the call chain
· inspect context-relevant local variables and user-defined watches, including arrays and complex objects, and edit values on the fly
· evaluate an expression in runtime
· debug a page in multiple sessions simultaneously
· keep a debugging session alive while moving between pages
Give PhpStorm a try to see how useful it can be for creating PHP webpages!
· 45 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· WI-299 - Incorrect handling of email in PHPDoc
· WI-3960 - Introduce variable: PHP: Introduce Variable Refactoring applied to value in "case" clause places resulted definition to incorrect place and, hence, breaks code
· WI-4674 - missing PHPDoc for four-argument variant of number_format function
· WI-5598 - Introduce variable: Bug in introduce variable
· WI-7956 - [NodeJS] specifing NodeJS location should not add a new content root
· WI-9165 - invalid octal numbers in PHP vs PhpStorm
· WI-9481 - Erroneous stub docblock for ZipArchive::statName()
· WI-9895 - chop method prototype doesn't list return type
· WI-10046 - Stop clobbering relative module names in require() when renaming/moving files in AMD projects.
· WI-10047 - __halt_compiler() doesn't stop PHPStorm to continue parsing the file
· WI-10073 - Find usages: Don't suggest to find usages of methods from 'object' class
· WI-10132 - Introduce variable: PHP "Introduce variable" wouldn't generate a proper statement, bu...