1Password is a full-featured password and identity manager. Thanks to powerful desktop client programs, 1Password gives you a more secure and convenient online experience, no matter where you are.
1Password is a password manager that goes beyond simple password storage by integrating directly with your web browser to automatically log you into websites, enter credit card information, fill registration forms, and easily generate strong passwords.
All your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept in one secure place, protected by the only password you will need to remember.
The first time you install 1Password, you will need to define a master password. It’s used to encrypt and lock your 1Pasword data, and you’ll need to enter it every time you want to open the data file. Just make sure you do not forget your master password, since there is absolutely no other way to retrieve it or open your data. After all, that’s the whole point of using 1Password in the first place!
1Password provides absolute security for your sensitive information. Etch your Master Password into your memory, or (if you must) write it down and store it in a safe place.
· You can store up to 20 items
What's New in This Release:
· new JSON parser for 1Password Helper.
· when the auto-updater is launching our setup, the setup procedure should re-launch the 1Password application. Fixed.
· Bug: the login details area does not display any type=unknown fields. Fixed.
· Bug: logging into amazon.com (using the 1Password extension for IE) causes IE to crash. Fixed.