1Password is a full-featured password and identity manager. Thanks to powerful desktop client programs, 1Password gives you a more secure and convenient online experience, no matter where you are.
1Password is a password manager that goes beyond simple password storage by integrating directly with your web browser to automatically log you into websites, enter credit card information, fill registration forms, and easily generate strong passwords.
All your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept in one secure place, protected by the only password you will need to remember.
The first time you install 1Password, you will need to define a master password. It’s used to encrypt and lock your 1Pasword data, and you’ll need to enter it every time you want to open the data file. Just make sure you do not forget your master password, since there is absolutely no other way to retrieve it or open your data. After all, that’s the whole point of using 1Password in the first place!
1Password provides absolute security for your sensitive information. Etch your Master Password into your memory, or (if you must) write it down and store it in a safe place.
· You can store up to 20 items
What's New in This Release:
· Added a few new help links to the application.
· When the Trash is emptied, the decrypted contents of the tombstone'd item are re-encrypted using a empty set.
· Bug: the 1Password service lacks a proper description. Fixed.
· Bug: "Save Login" saves the search field (not the username field) for https://www.ally.com/login/auto. Fixed.