USB Lock RP will efficiently prevent information loss due to the unauthorized use of USB Storage Removable Drives, CD-RWs, and Floppy.
Network security application to remotely restrict, or allow the incoming or outgoing of data thru USB storage removable device media (flash sticks, USB external drives, USB Card Readers, mp3, mp4. I-pods), Bluetooth transceivers, CD-ROM/CD-RW/DVD/Floppy.
With remote control to change protection. Capable of issuing global security status reports (all machines) and reports per machine of: Protection history and USB blocked attempts. Able to remotely shutdown or restart the client PCs. With active protection clients Type NT service working at local system level average consumption 0% CPU.
Straightforward effective security USB protection will not affect the use of USB safe peripherals like printers, scanner, and mouse.
The new IrDA infrared protection and the USB Aware Capability of monitoring names of extracted files by usb storage devices.
Protect your organizations information assets from removable media that present real risk to your work/data property:
USB storage removable devices (flash sticks, USB external drives, USB Card Readers, mp3, mp4. I-pods) Infrared IrDA, Bluetooth transceivers, CD/DVD/Floppy.
· Restrict or allow devices usage, controlled remotely from a PC or server in you network in real time
· Receive blocked, or allowed insertion alerts in real-time (alerts are logged to both the global and the corresponding machine reports)
· Make per machine volatile or permanent authorizations to allow two specific usb storage devices to function while all others are blocked. (Superior management of two specific usb authorizations on each client PC with the flexibility to authorize devices connected at the control or at clients).
· Generate global security or per machine protection history reports (including authorization handling records per machine).
· Also capable of showing who is not connected in your network. Rebooting, shutdown r uninstalling any of the client PCs on the network.
· Reports in real-time: System information, installed software, installed windows updates and security patches, and running processes on any client.
· One control can protect from 10 to 1,000+ client PCs
· Provides effective network endpoint security (LAN WAN WLAN) also capable of protecting workgroups or work under dynamic IP configurations.
· Alert screens appearing at clients are personalized with your organization logo. (included-required)
· Provide active security to protect information without affecting performance stealth starting as a service at local system (at 0% CPU).
· Protect information even if the PC is disconnected from the network.
· Designed not to affect the normally used usb port peripherals: keyboards, mouse, most printers and scanners.
· Protects even if clients are disconnected from the network.
· Does not restrict the normal use of non storage capable peripherals, (printers, mouse, keyboards, vcams etc)
· Light on system resources.(no useless functionality hugging your systems)
· Alert screens presented at clients include licensed organization logo, and are available in many languages.
· Network-wide VID match authorizations, very useful for large number of vector based build in devices.
· Network-wide VID-PID match authorization excellent to authorize large number of organization provided custom devices.
· Local-client and/or network-wide specific device authorizations.(Granular protection).
· Client silent initial deployment easy with MSI Windows Installer (for orders of RP40 or more)
· Scalable and updatable.
· Windows multiplatform.
· Allows for sub network management, also Ideal for controlling port security on start ups, or field operation.
· Automatically receive and record devices insertion alerts in real-time.
· Capable of automatically email you all insertion alerts blocked, allowed, and authorized as they happen (Beta)
· Allows its implementation without disrupting operations.
· Control application is able to run from regular PC (does not require running from a server).
· Effectively control large or small networks as its authorization system can allow for hundreds of devices to be authorized.
· Network list can be ordered by PC Name or IP or Protection Status.
· Capability to shows who is not connected in the network.
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Allows 30 groups of devices or specific devices to be authorized at network level (in all client PCs).
· Deployment of network wide authorizations is in real-time and it's done automatically to not connected PCs (as soon as they connect).
· Allows for up to 10 devices to be authorized on each client PC.
· Reports who is not connected on the network
· Capable of ordering network list by name, IP or protection status.
· System information reports in real-time all authorized devices on any client.
· Also provides capability for distribution of portable protectors to protect
· information inside authorized usb devices, auto encryption and portable protectors centralized password management (with the optional- RPE module)