The Ultimate ZIP Cracker is designed for recovering the lost passwords for several file types:
- MS-Word documents (*.DOC), Office 97-2003.
- MS-Excel documents (*.XLS), Office 97-2003.
- ZIP archives created by PKZIP, WinZip or by any compatible software.
- ARJ archives created by ARJ, WinArj or by any compatible software.
The program is highly optimized for speed.
· This method combines several simple search methods. The Password Wizard is highly recommended when you are using the Ultimate ZIP Cracker for the very first time.
· This method also can be called a 'Human factor' search. For example, if your recall that your password was a pronounceable combination of English letters without numbers then the Smart search can find your password faster.
· You can use the dictionary of more than 214,000 words to search for the password. Different case combinations and word mutations are available. Also you can use your own dictionary (this can be any text file).
· More than 5,000 date formats are used to generate password strings for a given date range.
· In most cases you remember the way you created the password. Say, your name + some number. Or some garbled word surrounded by two characters - ^pefrume&. Use this information to construct your search template. The template can be saved in a file and loaded back later.
· This method guarantees that any encrypted Microsoft Word or Excel 97/2000 document will be decrypted within a reasonable time (about 2 weeks (or less) when running on an average Pentium IV system).
· This method is NOT based on password testing.
· Each password you enter is translated into 5-bytes (40 bits) value called 'key' that is then used to encrypt the document body. The Ultimate ZIP Cracker will test all possible key values to find a valid one.
· The number of keys is very large: 1,099,511,627,776. However the number of possible passwords is much bigger. For instance, the number of character combinations in a 10-characters alpha-digital password is 839,299,365,868,340,224. In addition, the key testing is 3 times faster! The full search time for such a password is about 150 years!
· This method will decrypt your whole encrypted ZIP file if you have another unencrypted ZIP file (called plaintext file) which contains at least one file from the encrypted archive. Click 'Find' to locate the plaintext file automatically. When finished decryption the program will try to decode the password, or, if you wish, will write the decrypted file to the disk.
· The trial version of Ultimate ZIP Cracker will reveal your password free of charge (for up to 5 characters in length). For all passwords greater than 5 characters you will need to purchase the full version.
What's New in This Release:
· Support Microsoft Office 2007