Portable Offline Browser is an offline browser/downloader that can quickly be installed on portable devices such as USB sticks.
You can plug the drive with the installed Portable Offline Browser into any Windows system and use it with no need to adjust settings. All your Projects and downloaded files will be there! And when you unplug, none of your personal data is left behind.
Portable Offline Browser lets you take the web site with you when you travel with your laptop computer. When the flight attendants ask everybody to disconnect from the Internet, you still have your web sites on your hard drive. Even if the online content moves or changes, your files are still intact.
You can even save streaming audio and video files to your hard disk, and play them back at the highest quality. And its powerful export feature allows you to share and transfer files, or burn them to CD in normal or Autorun mode. Best of all, the downloaded web sites can be viewed on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux computers.
With its ability to download up to 500 files simultaneously, Portable Offline Browser lets you quickly and easily move Internet data to your hard drive, where you can browse at your leisure much faster than when connected. And you can download during off-peak hours. The files are always available to you, so there`s no down time.
Save Streaming Audio & Video for Viewing Offline
There are lots of audio and video streams available, but you can`t save them to your disk within your browser, Media Player or Real Player. Portable Offline Browser can do this for you. Simply give it RTSP://, PNM:// or MMS:// URL and watch the file from your hard disk. You can also download the file with the highest possible quality even on a slow modem Internet connection.
Monitor Web Sites
With Portable Offline Browser`s powerful scheduling feature, you can automatically monitor web sites and download changed information. Schedule Manager gives you an easy, visual way to create your schedule using drag-and-drop. Portable Offline Browser can dial the Internet when necessary, and hang up the connection, exit itself, or shut down the computer once all downloads are complete.
Update Your Web Site Locally
With Portable Offline Browser, you can download an entire web site, edit it quickly on your hard drive, and load it back to the Internet.
Mine your Data
Portable Offline Browser makes it easy to analyze and post-process (data mine) any downloaded web site. Portable Offline Browser can pass downloaded web sites to the powerful TextPipe tool that will extract or change the desired data, or even pump it to a database.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Added confirmation to reset all program Options
· Added support for ASP.NET links in radio buttons
· Improved File tab look
· Increased keywords limit for the Queue - Select By Mask dialog
· Added highlight for SPA=, SPB=, SPB2=, RPA= URLs field commands
· Added dynamic change of Channels= and ChannelsPerServer= URLs field commands
· Improved POST requests with ' symbols
· Improved processing links with dots before slash
· Improved progress display on taskbar for BitTorrent downloads
· Improved Unicode filenames support
· Improved shortcuts creation in the Start Menu
· Improved creating projects by dragging browser links
· Bug Fix: Fixed some Ribbon issues
· Bug Fix: Fixed check for new version in the Options dialog
· Bug Fix: Fixed error when finishing BitTorrent thread
· Bug Fix: Fixed Ribbon Properties tab display after showing Project Properties dialog
· Bug Fix: Fixed errors on exit