Portable FastStone Capture is a powerful, flexible and intuitive screen-capture utility. It allows you to capture anything on the screen including windows, objects, full screen, rectangle regions, freehand-selected regions and scrolling windows/web pages.
Portable FastStone Capture has innovative features such as a floating Capture Panel, hotkeys, printing, cropping, e-mailing, text annotation, resizing, screen magnifier and many more.
· A small floating Capture Panel that can be dragged anywhere or minimized to the Windows tray area
· Resource friendly - uses a very small amount of memory, especially when minimized to the Windows tray area
· Global hotkeys to activate the program's capture capabilities anytime, anywhere
· Efficient tools to capture windows, objects, full screen, rectangle/freehand-selected regions and scrolling areas
· Capture web pages in Microsoft Internet Explorer, FireFox and Opera
· Option to specify destination (internal editor, clipboard or file) where the captured image will be sent
· Screen color picker
· Text/Arrowed line/Highlight/Watermark annotation
· Resize, crop, brightness, contrast, gamma, sharpen, blur, gray, negative
· Zoom in/out
· Save as BMP, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, TIFF, TGA
· Send captured images in e-mails
· Screen Magnifier
· Divide it into multi-pages when printing long document
· Multi-monitor support
· Option to run when Windows starts
· 256MB RAM
· 5MB space in hard drive
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Added "Acquire Images from Scanner". It supports batch scanning to PDF, TIFF, JPEG and PNG. It allows users to rotate, crop, deskew, annotate and save scanned images directly within this tool
· Added "Capture Fixed-Size Region"
· Added "Repeat Last Capture"
· Now it is possible to use drag-and-drop to open an image in the internal editor
· Added "Fit to Width" (press K) option to the internal editor
· Other minor improvements and bug fixes