Portable cdrtfe is the portable version of the cdrtfe application. A small burning application for Windows. cdrtfe is a frontend for the cdrtools (cdrecord, mkisofs, readcd, cdda2wav), Mode2CDMaker and VCDImager.
It can burn data disks (CD and DVD), Audio CDs, XCDs, (S)VCDs and DVD-Video disks.
What's New in This Release:
· Added toolbar
· bigger main window, more space for the project area
· FileExplorer now located within the project area
· Toggle output window (Alt-K)
· Toggle output window and FileExplorer (Alt-J)
· Access disc info and erase functions via menu
· Close output window with Alt-L
· Spacemeter shows selected disc type.
· Delete registry keys 'HKLMSoftwareCygnus Solutions' and 'HKCUSoftwareCygnus Solutions', if they did not exist at startup.
· Indicate portable mode in splash screen and about box.
· Change search order for cdrtfe.ini. Look first in cdrtfe's program folder. This allows to use both the portable and installed version on one system.
· Support for Yamaha Audiomaster feature: cdrtfe.ini (or project file), section [cdrecord], Audiomaster=1
· Support for additional cdrecord driver options: cdrtfe.ini (or project file), section [cdrecord], CustDriverOpts=... * First (still untested and incomplete) support for BD discs...