RA will allow you to monitor or use any distant PC via a network access, cable, dial-up or the Internet -as if you were there- all that with complete discretion.
Run and use any DOS and Windows program, transfer files (drag and drop), get passwords of the distant PC, reboot, lock it up, and much more!Email it to an End-User: when he clicks the 70KB attachment RA is installed, configured, running (and will start at boot time)
RA allows real stealth surveillance as well as administration, instant training, interactive chat, user assistance and remote application sharing, by providing an easy way to work on multiple remote computers at the same time.
· 30 days trial
· Demo version allows to establish connections with only 2 Slaves for five-minute sessions only and does not retrieve system passwords for security reasons.
· Demo version does not allow to change the default port number (4000) and the default password (trial).
· RA cuts all connections after 5 minutes
· RA partially hides system passwords retrieved from Slave PCs
· The super fast port scanner only scans the host
· Demo users share the same port and can access your Slave PCs with the same password.