Ideal Administration will simplify the administration of Windows networks by integrating all functionalities needed to manage user accounts, servers and domains.
The product allows remote control of your Windows systems, including user password migration between NT/2000 domains, TSE & Exchange (5.5 & 2000) management, Active Directory management (OU, Windows 2000 groups, Windows 2000 user properties)and management of trusted relationships.
It also allows to create or modify NT services/devices on several computers at once as well as transfer between servers, computers, groups, users, shares and printers.
Additional features include database recording of user properties, groups and shared folders, daily recording of sessions and opened files, command line operation and more.
Ideal Administration looks very similar to the Windows 2000 "Manage Computer" MSC and provides access to almost all administrative functions for the entire domain from a single, easy to use interface.
· 30 days trial
· Migration functions have been voluntarily disabled
What's New in This Release:
· The new "Application Center" feature allows by right clicking one or several computers to list installed software, hotfixes, and licenses.
· The "Software licenses" tab lists product keys, product ID, the company and the registered user, for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange, IDEAL Administration, IDEAL Remote, IDEAL Migration, ...
· The result can by filtered by operating system.
· This information can be exported to a CSV file.
· Recording of logs in database when an event triggers: Launch/Shutdown of the program, TightVNC Remote control, Remote desktop (TSE), Recording of the activation key.
· The configuration can be found in "Tools" menu, "Options", "Logging".
TightVNC remote control:
· Translation of the TightVNC 2.X Viewer.
Management of Shortcuts and VPN objects:
· When adding a Shortcuts or VPN object, (right click on a computer, domain, user group, organizational un...