MING Chat Monitor is a simple and affordable software solution for users who want to control, monitor, and archive unlimited IM traffic on the company or home network, including: AOL, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ and QQ.
The manager can view instant messages in the database, search the conversations by key word, watch top users, and so on. It is able to record conversations automatically in real time. It's easy to use, and it can monitor all conversations on your Local Area Network in stealth mode.
· Easy to use, Simple installation that will have you up and running in minutes
· With MING Chat Monitor you can log both sides of chats on: AOL Instant Messenger, MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, ICQ, MySpaceIM and QQ
· It is possible to observe these messages in the same time the real users will receive it
· Conversations can be conveniently browsed by computer name and date/time
· The manager can set custom names for the computers on the network
· The search function allows you to view all messages that contain a specific word or phrase
· A useful Admin tool allows you to analyze the usage of different instant messengers, and see the top users in your company
· Chat logs can be automatically e-mailed to you, or uploaded to a remote server. MING Chat Monitor is password-protected, can run in stealth mode, and is accessible with a hot key
· Support multi-language
· 300MHz Pentium Processor
· 64 MB RAM (or higher)
· 10MB Hard disk
· Winpcap must be installed
· 7 days trial.
What's New in This Release:
· Support the newest AIM 6.0
· Fixed a bug when save chat logs to file.