LanHelper is a powerful Local Area Network (LAN) management, discovery and monitoring tool for office network and home network. No any server side program needed.
LanHelper has a smart and fast scan engine which can find IP address, MAC address, SNMP, NetBIOS, etc on LAN & WAN. With group feature and XML, managing machine data is very easy in LanHelper. LanHelper provides HTML and XML modes to view machine data with web browser in a more detailed and convenient way.
Without installing any server side program, you would find the network management is easier by using LanHelper. Wake-On-LAN function sends Wake-On-LAN commands (Magic Packet) to power on computers on LAN or WAN. Support schedule and service.
Remote Shutdown function shuts down or reboots remote computers on local network, support local schedule. Remote Execute allows you to schedule tasks to run periodically or at a later time on remote computers.
LanHelper Integrated Command, which is designed for Remote Execute, offers many additional management functions for network administrators, such as obtain software & hardware information, lock mouse, lock keyboard, capture screen and kill process at regular intervals, etc.
Service management allows you to view service, start & stop service, install service and more.
LanHelper checks whether computers are online or offline, and detect whether computer names or IP addresses have been modified. LanHelper can also monitoring the computers in your network for availability, if the program finds remote computers have been down or have been online, it will notify the network administrator immediately, or automatically perform shutdown & Wake-On-LAN operations.
LanHelper is a tool that allows you administrate and manage network.
· Provide IP scanner & LAN scanner for high speed scanning and quickly collecting machine data, and it's easy to manage the machine data with XML and groups features.
· Monitoring the servers & workstations in your LAN/WAN for availability. Once failure or problem is detected, LanHelper will alert the network administrator immediately, or automatically perform Wake-On-LAN & shutdown actions.
· Wake-On-LAN. Send "Wake-On-LAN" commands to remote computers. You can easily power on PCs located on other rooms or offices. Schedule and service supported.
· Shut down or reboot large number of computers in high speed on LAN. Schedule supported.
· Users management. Batch methods available for fast management.
· Groups management. Batch methods available for fast management
· Make the remote computer execute command, run program or open other files.
· Services management. Batch methods available for fast management
· Open files management.
· Sessions management.
· Send text messages to other users. Provide many batch send methods.
· Network Interface Card vendor identifier.
· Realtime logs for most of operations. Greatly helpful for LAN administrators to find and solve network problems.
· No server program needed. You don't have to install any serve program on remote computers.
· Pentium-200MHz or better.
· 64 MB RAM or more.
· 3 MB hard disk space.
· Network card.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Added: Domain controller approach for network scanning. Get computers list from domain controller and parse machine data from the network.
· Enhanced: LanHelper Integrated Command. Add one new command Temp Cleanup, Clean up temporary files, IE cookies, history, etc. Fixed the bug that most of the commands cannot work on Windows system with latest updates installed. Capture Screen now can work on Vista or later Windows. Remove some seldom-used commands.