PageR Enterprise is a powerful program designed to help you monitor system, server and network systems based on Windows operating system. PageR provides a central Event Console that can collect, filter and display status or event information for all systems, servers and TCP/IP devices on your local or worldwide network.
Events, whether normal status updates or critical warnings, can be flagged to automatically and immediately trigger alert notifications to personnel by mobile phone, PageR, PDA, email, broadcast message, fax, audio alert, log file update and more.
You can even have PageR start executables, issue commands, launch applications or run complex Java or Visual Basic (VB) scripts when events occur.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Added a new monitored object, TEMPer Sensor, which supports monitoring
· the TEMPer series temperature & humidity sensor devices from PCsensor.
· These devices can be connected to PCs on your network or to the network
· itself to place temperature and humidity sensors at multiple locations
· in your organization and these sensors can be centrally monitored by
· PageR. See the online help for more information.
· Added support for dialing telephones directly and speaking notification
· messages over the phone connection without the use of Skype. Requires a
· TAPI compliant voice capable modem. See the online help for more infor-
· Added support for Voice Over IP (VOIP) notifications. This employs the
· Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to connect over your network or the
· internet to voip clients or to regular telephones (through a gateway).
· See the online help for more information.
· Added the Run Statistics display from the Status Screen as an option on
· Main screen (tree view). You can toggle th...