HostMonitor is an award-winning system management tool that continuously monitors servers availability and performance.
It can monitor any TCP service, ping a host, retrieve an URL, check the available disk space, check integrity of your files and web site, test your SQL server, and much more (36 test methods!).
It checks network servers at regular intervals and takes pre-defined actions if a device does not respond. It can provide a visual and sound warning, send an E-mail message to a mailbox, pager or mobile phone, execute external programs, restart services, etc (25 alert methods!).
HostMonitor can generate test result log files and reports. HostMonitor provides different log file detail levels and log file formats and can be configured to suit your needs. Advanced Host Monitor is a software that helps you to monitor a network.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
The following issues were resolved:
· HostMonitor, RCC: if statistics mode set to "Display alive/dead ratio of passed/failed tests", GUI could show invalid alive/dead ratio for test items that were executed more than 21474836 times without resetted statistics. Fixed
· Also installation software registers standalone DLL (kseventres.dll instead of hostmon.exe) for event messages, helps to avoid "Message not found" strings in Event Log
· Issues related to Advanced Host Monitor package version 9.00-9.18 were resolved
· HostMonitor, RMA for Window and WMI Explorer: in some cases WMI test did not work on Windows 2000. Fixed
· RCC: if you modify alert profiles, reports or schedules and then click Cancel button, RCC could keep displaying modified profiles. Fixed. Note: this error did not affect real settings/profiles stored by HostMonitor
· Web Service: in some rare cases web interface could show obsolete test status/reply. Fixed
· HostMonitor, RCC: new GUI option "use expres...