HostMonitor is an award-winning system management tool that continuously monitors servers availability and performance.
It can monitor any TCP service, ping a host, retrieve an URL, check the available disk space, check integrity of your files and web site, test your SQL server, and much more (36 test methods!).
It checks network servers at regular intervals and takes pre-defined actions if a device does not respond. It can provide a visual and sound warning, send an E-mail message to a mailbox, pager or mobile phone, execute external programs, restart services, etc (25 alert methods!).
HostMonitor can generate test result log files and reports. HostMonitor provides different log file detail levels and log file formats and can be configured to suit your needs. Advanced Host Monitor is a software that helps you to monitor a network.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· HostMonitor, RCC, RMA: now SNMP Get test may request several counters and check result of expression using retrieved values. As before, you may specify single OID number or MIB name, in such case HostMonitor will retrieve single counter and check its value.
· HostMonitor: Domain Expiration test supports several new WhoIS servers
· HostMonitor: new macro variable %TestTimeout% represents timeout specified for test item
The following issues were resolved:
· HostMonitor, RMA: If you are using SOAP tests with POST request over HTTPS protocol, in some cases test may fail because two "Content-Type" lines could be sent in the header. Fixed
· HostMonitor, RCC: Minor GUI corrections