Simple Internet Meter is my new bandwidth monitor. After my program CS Fire Monitor came out years ago I had many requests for added features. Many of those features where not possible to add using the Windows API. Such as seeing what is internet traffic and what is local network traffic. You will have the possibility to accomplish this by looking at the packet data.
· Monitor Network Traffic.
· Monitor a range of ports
· Keep logs of Daily & Hourly Usage
· Auto save any report to a file.
· Easily change the colors to fit your style and taste.
· Resize the monitors to make then very small and transparent, keeping them out of the way
· Blend to desktop mode makes the monitors blend to your desktop.
· Ghost mode makes the monitors click through.
· System tray icon can be animated to show network traffic.
· Open network connections and Windows firewall settings from the right click menu of the tray icon. (This makes getting to these areas much easier in Vista and Windows 7)
· Repair and view Network Information from the right click menu.
· View Detailed Netstats, showing what ports are being used and by what program.
· Extra Stats
· 14 days trial