NetWorx is a simple, yet powerful, tool that helps you objectively evaluate your bandwidth situation.
You can use it to collect bandwidth usage data and measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connection.
NetWorx can help you identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you don't exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks.
The program allows you to monitor all your network connections or a specific network connection (such as Ethernet or PPP) only.
The software also features a system of highly customizable visual and sound alerts. You can set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity, such as unusually heavy data flow, occurs.
It can also automatically disconnect all dialup connections and shut down the system.
The incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a line chart and logged to a file, so that you can always view statistics about your daily, weekly and monthly bandwidth usage and dialup duration.
The reports can be exported to a variety of formats, such as HTML, MS Word and Excel, for further analysis.
· Find out and monitor how fast your Internet connection is
· Find out and monitor how much Internet traffic you consume
· Verify whether your ISP charges your Internet usage fairly
· Detect a suspicious network activity on your computer
· Perform simple network tests such as ping and trace route
· Be notified about excessive Internet usage
What's New in This Release:
· Added automatically launched applications when a dial-up connection is established.
· Fixed a problem in usage synchronisation when the computer could sync with itself doubling the usage.
· Enhanced on/off-peak timetable allowing to specify a day of the week.
· Tray icon tooltip and hint can now be configured separately.
· Minor user interface changes and improvements.
· Added Bulgarian and Ukrainian languages.