Internet Access Monitor for Qbik WinGate - according to the statistics, the most typical way of accessing the Internet for modern companies is the special gate software (proxy servers) that enable sharing a single Internet connection among all the business executives.
By analyzing the log files created by such software, Internet Access Monitor for Qbik WinGate can quickly and easily generate reports on who and when visited what sites.
The program will also show what activities exactly the employee engaged in: reading texts, browsing pictures, listening music, watching movies or working.
Internet Access Monitor for Qbik WinGate is a supervising application that can show you all the Internet activities performed by a user on a computer.
· Allows centralized supervising of your employees Internet access;
· Helps to prevent attempts to use corporate Internet bandwidth for personal use;
· Reduces your Internet expenses;
· Extremely easy-to-use and allows monitoring users in a just a few minutes once its installation is complete;
· Works with all modern proxy servers;
· Allows generating a great number of reports and diagrams reflecting the efficiency of your company's proxy server usage;Hhas task scheduler for automating the process of creating and delivering reports to authorized personnel.
· 128 RAM;
· 10000 Kb free disk space.
· 40-day trial.
· Cannot print logs.
· Nag screen.
What's New in This Release:
· Log files import process was optimized.
· Reports generation routines were improved significantly.
· Product icons were renewed.
· Fixed several issues related to database engine.
· Fixed several issues with internal Task Scheduler.
· Fixed several UI issues.