Admin Report Kit for Windows Enterprise (ARK) is a powerful reporting tool for the Microsoft Enterprise Network.
The reports are presented in a variety of formats that are simple, elegant and highly customizable for System Administrators, IT infrastructure Managers and Systems Audit personnel to use and act on. ARKWE's basket of Built-in reports provide powerful, ready-to-use reports that assist in both Management reporting and Compliance reporting requirements such as SOX and HIPPA.
A single solution that serves your everyday needs of administrative tasks as well as complex data preparation tasks for assisting in compliance. ARKWE has been architected using the latest Microsoft .NET technology, bringing you the best-in-breed reporting solution for your entire Windows Network. ARKWE is highly optimized for performance (using native Windows API calls wherever appropriate), resulting in fast data collection of deeply embedded configuration data. Imagine scanning your vast network of workstations and servers without having to wait forever to see your reports! You can create data subsets for your network using ARKWE's powerful scan options and meaningfully segment your entire network for data collection and reporting.
· Server Configuration Reports
· User Accounts List of Users and their Account, Profile and Privileges information
· Group User-Groups and Group-Members information
· Policies Account Lockout, Audit Policies and User Rights Assignment
· Security Permissions, Rights and Privileges
· Events Application, Security, System logs and previously saved logs
· Services Installed services and their dependencies
· System Information System Summary including among other OS, Service Pack, Page File, and Processor information
· General Resources Shares, Disk Storage, Printers, Scheduled Tasks, Data Sources, Sessions, Open Files and Replication
· Registry Information Registry Key's value and applied permissions
· Comparison Reports Comparison reports can be generated for Domains on 'Trust Relationships' and Servers on various categories, viz. User, Policy, Service, resource and System configuration.
· Intel Pentium III processor
· 64 MB RAM
· 15 MB of free disk space (minimum)
· Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) v2.5/2.6/2.8 only
· 15 days trial
· The print feature is disabled and the application will export only the first 10 records
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release:
· A completely new GUI redesigned for superior user experience.
· Ability to navigate list of reports faster.
· Architected using the latest Microsoft .NET technology for better scalability and user experience.
· A completely new Report writing engine with advanced Print/Preview capbilities
· Flexible Export feature to export reports to HTML / MDB / CSV / PDF / XLS / TIFF file format.
· Enhanced Policies reports.
· Plus a whole lot of minor improvements to the product.