Your lists can now perform a multitude of actions for you, from updating list items or external databases to creating sites and managing permissions.
Users will have the possibility to assign actions to their list and document library.A wide range of actions is provided, from updating any item to creating sites or updating your external applications.
Define parameters for each action using your current item's values. You can even apply functions and simple arithmetics. You also can specify conditions when to run each action according to user identity and item values.
Assign each action to an Action field to be viewable to user. More than one Action field can be created in the list, so you can split your actions into groups and show/disable/hide each group using Smart List Pro.
When working on an item, your users can see the actions (if not hidden by you) and optionally decide which actions are to be performed when the item is saved/created.
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release:
· Action order can now be set using dropdown
· Fixed: using people picker in action settings
· Email text columns can now contain multiple values
· AD action add/remove to group can now add/remove groups as well
· Content type column can now be used in conditions