Serlog is a server log analyzer that answers some crucial marketing questions: What search engine keywords are visitors using? What websites are sending us traffic? And most importantly, what websites are referring visitors who make purchases?
It also includes all the standard statistics and reports that you would expect from a server log analyzer: hits, sessions, visitors, browsers, platforms, spiders, bandwidth, countries, entry/exit pages, errors, search engines, and more.
Serlog allows you to limit the scope of the report to a subset of files, or even an individual file. It can also generate a document containing a customizable set of reports. The application can be considered to be a gold mine of information in your logs.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Added a new report: a pie chart of errors.
· Added Presets for generating a graph of the number of Page Views. The help file now has a guide on Page Views.
· Added the "Bandwidth/In" and "Bandwidth/Out" columns to the Spiders table.
· Added the "Conversions" and "Conversion Rate" columns to the Browsers table.
· Added the "Conversion Rate" column to the Countries table.
· Added the "Conversions" column to the Platforms table.
· Added detection for Windows 8.
· Added detection for browsers Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 10-15.
· Changed the behavior of the "Domain" setting. Any sub-domain of a specified domain will now also be excluded from being counted as referral. For example, if the "Domain" setting is "foo.com", then "bar.foo.com" will not be counted as a referral. Previously, only the "www." sub-domain was supported.
· Minor interface improvements. Improved the Default skin.
· Added the "Hits per page view" summary statistic.
· Added the "Bandwidth per page view" summary statistic.