RaidCall is a handy, easy to use voice chat application for groups. It is mainlly intended for gaming but it can be used for any kind of activity.
Raidcall is specifically designed for group communication, especially for games requiring tight teamwork such as FPS and MMORPG games. It can provide clear voice quality with low latency, with no need to rent servers or set up a server yourself. Raidcall makes group communication easier.
What's New in This Release:
· Completely customizable UI and new icons.
· Added member list for group.
· Advanced voice group admin.
· Added hardware processing for music mode.
· Option to batch move users to my channel.
· Added text chat waiting time for guests.
· Option to create category for contact list.
· Option to reject all nudges.
· Fixed the server rebooting bug.
· Fixed the bug where the group member cannot dismiss his membership.
· Fixed the bug where unsettled membership applicants could not be saved after the group administrators log off.
· Fixed the bug where Raidcall crashes when users text chat or send screenshots in group for the first time.
· Optimize membership application process, cancel member limit for group.
· Optimize auto scrolling for text chatting area.
· Fixed the bug where users can't enter the group when it has reached a certain amount of people in it.