RaidCall is a handy, easy to use voice chat application for groups. It is mainlly intended for gaming but it can be used for any kind of activity.
· Raidcall Overlay is a built-in Flash-based engine which enables you to freely use Raidcall within any game. You may chat, talk, and even watch walkthrough videos without ever having to leave the game.
· You can meet plenty of new friends in the Raidcall network, or use Raidcall to track down your buddies.
Crisp & Smooth Audio Quality:
· Raidcall relies on the most popular and powerful audio-engine, Speex, to effectively reduce noise and promote audio quality. Raidcall offers near-perfect audio communication within your game.
· Raidcall utilizes UDP as communication protocol, therefore significantly shortens delay when compared to the TCP Protocol used by other VoiP systems. With advanced packet recovery Algorithm, Raidcall offers real-time voice-chat for your game, allowing your team to communicate with greater efficiency and Precision.
Light & Fast:
· Raidcall is swift and light. The installation file is only 1.5MB. The software only takes up 10MB of RAM and 0.77-1.55% of your CPU resource. Raidcall is designed to be as fast and slick as possible so your game may run smoother and FASTER.
· Raidcall is pre-built with different Privacy Setting and Authorization Schemes that allows you to assign different authority to different characters based on channels. This feature is designed to help you to better manage your guild and team.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed RaidCall login port problem.