Adobe Flash Media Interactive Server 3.5 software offers a unique combination of powerful streaming with a flexible environment for creating and delivering rich, interactive, multiway social media experiences to the broadest possible audience. You'll find a superior video experience, with new features such as Dynamic Streaming, DVR functionality, HTTP delivery support, and H.264 enhancements.
Take Adobe Flash Media Interactive Server for a test drive to see what it can actually do for you!
· This free Development Server is designed for you to use to evaluate and deploy small scale solutions. There is no expiration time period and it contains all of the features and functionality found in a full version of Flash Media Interactive Server. However, it has a capacity ceiling of no more than 10 simultaneous.
What's New in This Release:
· Protected HTTP Dynamic Streaming (PHDS) for Adobe Flash
· HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) for Apple iOS
· Audio extraction for HLS
· Secure Key delivery with Apple device binding for HLS
· On Demand Packaging for HLS and F4F
· HTTP Streaming Origin Services
· Variant M3u8 Playlist support for Apple iOS / HLS
· Set level F4M manifest support for HTTP steaming
· Multi-protocol Manifest Generator tools
· SIP support with Flash Media Gateway for VoIP
· Disk Management for HTTP streaming
· Improved Fault Tolerance for encoder failures
· P2P Introduction forwarding for scalable introduction services
· P2P support (500 connections) in Flash Media Interactive Server
· Multicast Ingest
· Multicast Archiving
· SSM Multicast support
Protected HTTP streaming for Flash Player:
· Protect and monetize your HD video with easy-to-use content protection built on Adobe Flash Access software (with no additional DRM license servers) to add massive scale and robust protection to your media assets or live streams.
· Robust ...