Bulk Image Downloader is an application specifically developed to help you download large photo galleries with just one single click and only a few settings.
The incredible thing about this tool is not necessarily the fact that it can do such a great job with image galleries found online, but it also supports videos, which means you don’t have to use dedicated software solutions anymore.
It’s amazingly easy to use Bulk Image Downloader, because the application relies on a clean and user friendly interface that makes the whole procedure just a piece of cake.
The only things you have to configure are the URL of image gallery or videos and the output folder and you are ready to go. Additionally, you can also write down a page title, generate filename or overwrite the existing files automatically.
Bulk Image Downloader needs to scan the provided link in order to show you the images it can download, giving you the option to either get only the photos you want or just grab them all.
The download speed obviously depends on your Internet connection, but it went pretty fast in our test with absolutely no errors.
If you’re curious, Bulk Image Downloader is designed to work with the most popular image services on the Internet, but can also retrieve photo galleries on almost any link out there, as long as it contains photos and/or videos.
All in all, Bulk Image Downloader is definitely five-star product and it even comes with a decent price. It’s a bargain, that’s for sure.
· 30 days trial
· BID will now continue working after the 30 day trial period but with the following limitations:
· a maximum of 100 images per batch
· a maximum of 2 videos per batch
· no more than 2 instances of BID may be active
· no more than 2 jobs in the Queue Manager
· no more than 2 simultaneous downloads
· reminders to register will appear periodically
What's New in This Release:
· NEW* Date/time of image now extracted when downloading image if available
· NEW* Images are now saved with original web server date/time if available
· advanced configuration->images->save images with original server date/time if available)
· NEW* Optionally skip download of images larger than a specified size
· advanced configration->images->Do not download images larger than)
· support updated for youtube videos
· support updated for picasa albums