There are many reasons why people switch to other web browsers. The most popular scenario is when it fails on them at a time when it's needed the most.
One of the web browsers people turn to is the Avant Browser.
Its user interface is quite pleasant and well organized, especially in compact mode. The menu toolbar is displayed on the upper right corner, right above the search bar (where default search engine is Bing).
A very nice feature about Avant Browser is that it supports multiple profiles. That means that you can save configurations, bookmarks, RSS feeds and web passwords from any computer, according to the email address and password.
Do you know how certain web browsers need to install extensions in order to capture an image or the content of a page? Well, Avant has all these add-ons by default, in the File menu. You can save a whole web page as HTML, text, image etc.
And yes, with Avant you can also open a private session where you can navigate online without leaving any traces behind.
In addition, you can save forms from web pages, backup and restore profiles, use Avant's real-time translation feature that supports a lot of languages, change interface language, and a lot more. Avant is completely customizable.
In matter of speed (response time and page loading), Avant is excellent. And the system resources it uses are minimum.
We honestly were very surprised by the capabilities of Avant Browser, and we're sure you'll love exploring it. It is a very clean, straightforward web browser that has a lot to offer.
What's New in This Release:
· [Update] Webkit engine (21.0.1180.60)
· [Fix] Ctrl+shift+Z opened the last closed page twice in some case
· [Fix] Sometimes Avant Downloader can’t start up
· [Fix][Trident] The not responding issue
· [Fix][Gecko] Being unable to open pages issue
· [Fix][Webkit] Avant Downloader is unable to get correct download file in some case
· [Fix][Webkit] Adding Chrome extensions caused chrome.exe to crash