Linkman is a bookmark management solution which supports 10 different browsers and integrates with Firefox 3, Internet Explorer and Maxthon. Linkman calls upon many powerful features that replace the browser's native URL management and allow to browse faster and more efficiently.
To give you a better impression of Linkman,a tutorial video can be watched at the Outertech website. The user interface is highly customizable. Linkman will help you get the capability to import and synchronize from existing bookmark collections (e.g. Firefox, IE, Powermarks, Opera) and export bookmarks in a variety of formats.
You can even build your own Export Templates. Several Template examples like XML and HTML output are included. A Linkman PDF manual is available as a separate download. What makes Linkman special is the sheer speed that allows you to access your links.
Just start typing a keyword and get results within a second, even with large databases. Linkman is also the only bookmark manager which can load and save Internet Explorer Favorites in correct item order.
· Supports keywords, ratings, comments, descriptions, shortnames and user defined data
· Internet Explorer Toolbar for fastest browsing ever
· Highly customizable user interface
· User defined rating system
· Extensive help file including Tutorial
· Ability to check URLs for dead links, content changes, page movements
· Retrieves keywords and descriptions from web pages
· Proxy support with authentication, permanent (LAN) or Dial-Up Internet connections
· Direct Internet Explorer Favorites support (including correct item order)
· Multiple import and export formats: Netscape Navigator Bookmarks, Opera Hotlist, Html, Separated Value files
· Export Templates (XML, TSV...)
· Fully customizable Html Link webpage generation
· Text and Status Query
· Link Collector
· Printing support
· Password protection
· Deletes / moves duplicates
· Sort feature with multiple sort orders and autosort
· Drop Basket for faster browsing and URL addition
· URL Path associated launch
· URL Launch History
· Fast Links for quick access to your favorite URLs
· Daily Links feature for regularly visited sites
· Full Drag and Drop support including link drops from browser to Linkman
· Advanced Tray Icon menu
· Instantly switch between URL collections of 10.000+ URLs each
· User defined browser support
· Auto save
· System-wide hotkeys for easy use, even when working with another application
· Advanced localization: GUI translated to 12 languages
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· The current version (7.90) has several new features including enhanced browser integration, new keyword functions, Chrome 4.x-5.x support and improved synchronization between two computers.
Reasons why this program is marked as ad-supported:
· Offers to download or install software or components (Linkman Toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function