Every program these days seem to add their own items to the windows right-click menu. Do they see it as a place to advertise? This menu will after a while grow all out of proportions because of the sheer number of items.
Use this free, unique utility to configure your windows menus. Remove menu-items you never use. Put rarely used functions out on a sub-menu. Keep only those functions you often use in a small, tidy base menu. Configuration is very simple, just drag and drop the menu-items where you want them to go. No adware, no spyware, no nag-screens - just free!
· Apart from the Windows Explorer and the desktop, Mmm+ also works in Internet Explorer, Outlook Express and NetCaptor.
· Supports wildcards. This feature lets you move/remove items that change their names. Finally you can get rid of those pesky compression items!
· Works in all normal save/open dialogs in all programs!
· Works on the task-bar!
· Works in the start-menu
· Works on the normal menu-bar in supported programs. Ie. not just context-menus.
· Lets you create your own sub-menus - as many as you like!
· Lets you configure the menus in each supported program individually!
What's New in This Release:
· Will now run at priority Idle.
· Installation improved.
· Documentation updated. (Most enhancements went into the + version).