DisplayFusion works best with multiple screens, but you can also use it with just one. DisplayFusion is a great application that can make your dual monitor (or triple monitor or more) life much, much easier!
From allowing you to use a different wallpaper on each monitor, to integrating with Flickr for image searching, to providing hotkeys for managing your application windows.
Easily manage application windows with HotKeys:
· Move windows to the next monitor
· Move windows to the next monitor and maximize them
· Move windows to centre of the screen
· Move windows to centre of the screen and size it to 75% of the work area
· Tile windows along the top, bottom, left or right side
· Maximize windows so that they span all monitors
· Set a different desktop background on each monitor (either a picture or solid colour)
· Set a desktop background that spans all monitors (either a picture or colour)
· Integrated Flickr image search & download
· Drag maximized windows by their title bars to other screens
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
· Several features are unavailable
What's New in This Release:
· Changed: Added a new feature called "Window Location" (in the Settings window), which allows you to specify which monitor an application should open on
· Changed: Added a "Show Monitor Selector" HotKey/TitleBar Button that can be used to easily move a window to any monitor
· Changed: Added 2 new Start Menu shortcuts for opening the Wallpaper and Settings windows directly
· Changed: You can now browse for installed Screen Savers
· Changed: New 'Internet Connection Settings' window to make configuring proxy settings easier
· Changed: Installer now automatically extracts hook DLLs to the installation directory, still avoids reboot prompts
· Changed: ToolTip improvements: TitleBar Button tooltips are now faster to show, more reliable
· Changed: Created a new tool called DisplayFusionCommand as a way to interact externally with DisplayFusion from the command line: supports load wallpaper profile, load next wallpaper images, load/unload application hooks, open wallpaper window, open settin...