DxO Optics Pro automatically improves image quality and pushes the limits of cameras by correcting all faults related to the lens and the sensor, including noise removal. You can use this user-friendly program to enhance your pictures in no time.
Based on an extensive knowledge of cameras and lenses properties this multi-award winning program delivers outstanding image quality even at ultra high ISO and runs on JPEG or RAW files.
The uniqueness of DxO Optics Pro lies in its ability to perform the highest quality corrections without human intervention. Whether you want to enhance your pictures in a single click without having to bother setting up sliders, or you want to manually set up your own correction parameters, DxO Optics Pro will meet your need.
· 31 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release:
· DxO Optics Pro now works as a 64-bit native application on 64-bit operating systems. Compatibility with 32-bit systems has been preserved.
· New activation system – Please be aware that DxO Optics Pro will need to be re-activated. You will be asked to enter your activation code the first time DxO Optics Pro 7.5 starts. Your number of activations allowed will not be affected by this activation.
· Nikon D800 support. WARNING: Given the image sensor size of the Nikon D800, the RAW format of the camera is only supported by the 64-bit version of DxO Optics Pro v7.5. A 64-bit machine is therefore required to use Optics Pro 64-bit. A machine equipped with a 4-core processor is also recommended. You may use the 32-bit version of the program on 32-bit system to process JPG files from the D800.
· Improved startup time
· Processing speed improved on 64-bit operating systems
· Improved support of high resolution images (up to 200 MP RGB and 36 MP RAW on 64-bit operating systems)
· Various UI improve...