The PTGui application was designed to be panoramic stitching software for Windows and Mac OSX. Originally developed as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui now is a full featured photo stitching application.
PTGui comes in two versions: PTGui and PTGui Pro. The main difference between the two versions is support for HDR stitching, viewpoint correction and vignetting, exposure and white balance correction in PTGui Pro.
· Stitched panoramas will have a visible watermark
· Saves only the first 2 images of panorama
· The Panorama Tools stitcher and optimizer are not supported (only the built-in PTGui stitcher and optimizer)
· The trial version expires. Updates will be downloadable from this website
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release:
· Faster stitching of viewpoint corrected images. Previously PTGui would need to warp all viewpoint corrected images at the full panorama size. The current version is able to determine which part of the panorama is actually covered by each source image and will only render the visible area.
· PTGui Pro: New checkbox Project Settings - Batch Builder behaviour - Use EXIF data of the first image to set the lens parameters. For templates used by the Batch Builder this setting controls whether the lens settings are taken from the template or from the EXIF data.
· New dcraw version (fixes a problem with Sony .arw files)
· PTGui Viewer: viewer.embed() can now be passed either an HTMLElement (e.g. as returned by getElementById()) or a string containing the ID of an element (pr...