PTGui is an application that helps you stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image.
· Stitched panoramas will have a visible watermark
· Projects cannot be saved or exported
· The Panorama Tools stitcher and optimizer are not supported (only the built-in PTGui stitcher and optimizer)
· The trial version expires. Updates will be downloadable from this website
What's New in This Release:
· Faster stitching of viewpoint corrected images. Previously PTGui would need to warp all viewpoint corrected images at the full panorama size. The current version is able to determine which part of the panorama is actually covered by each source image and will only render the visible area.
· EXIF data of the first image to set the lens parameters. For templates used by the Batch Builder this setting controls whether the lens settings are taken from the template or from the EXIF data.
· New dcraw version (fixes a problem with Sony .arw files)
· PTGui Viewer: viewer.embed() can now be passed either an HTMLElement (e.g. as returned by getElementById()) or a string containing the ID of an element (previously only an id string was allowed).
· Fix: Image in Control Points /...