PTGui is an application that helps you stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image.
· Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images.
· Fully automated: create single row, multiple row or fully spherical panoramas in just a few mouse clicks.
· Realtime preview of final panorama: you can instantly see what your final panorama will look like.
· Panorama editor for visual and interactive parameter editing: Move your images with the mouse to change yaw, roll and pitch parameters. Perspective is corrected in real time.
· PTGui can stitch HUGE panoramas! Stitching 200 images into a multiple gigapixel panorama is no problem.
· Fully 16 bit capable: PTGui suports a 16 bit workflow from start to finish, for the best image quality.
· Layered output: PTGui can create multi layer Photoshop files, for flexible post processing.
· Reads EXIF information from images produced by digital cameras, to determine the lens parameters.
· Create templates with frequently used settings (you will find some here).
· Batch stitcher: prepare any number of panoramas and stitch them later without user intervention.
· Create a printable PhiloSpere of your panorama.
· Stitched panoramas will have a visible watermark
· Projects cannot be saved or exported
· The Panorama Tools stitcher and optimizer are not supported (only the built-in PTGui stitcher and optimizer)
· The trial version expires. Updates will be downloadable from this website
What's New in This Release:
· Fix: inaccurate automatic control point placement for circular fisheye images
· Undo is now possible after saving the project. Previously saving the project would clear the Undo stack.
· Help button added to the Batch Builder
· PTGui Viewer: Fix: improved responsiveness in WebGL mode for large panoramas
· PTGui Viewer: Fix: on iPhone4 and iPad2 the viewer would only work properly after reloading the panorama
· PTGui Viewer: Fix: viewer could incorrectly register a drag as a double click and switch to full screen mode
· PTGui Viewer: On iPad/iPhone switching to full screen may take a second or two. Viewer now displays 'please wait' while switching to full screen