Focus Photoeditor is a powerful picture and photo editor, image retouching tool, web album creator, image browser and Photoshop Filters Host Application for Windows.
Besides its excellent ability to correct digital photos, it has many rich tools and effects found in much more expensive professional tools.
And there are also many tools you can hardly find elsewhere, such as Quick Fix Wizard, Effective and Intelligent Automatic Corrections, Smart Color Replacement and extras like a web-album builder, a batch processor and support for photoshop plugins..
Expand your Creativity, improve your digital photos, create artwork, produce pictures for the web, print your own Cd and MusicCassette covers, prepare logos, paint with the mouse and create professional looking graphics. Focus is the easy-to-use image editor for anyone.
Focus Photoeditor is a feature rich graphics and photo editing solution for Painting and Retouching as well as Image Processing. It offers customizable brushes, more than 30 Filters/Effects/Deformations, gradients patterns, painting, magic wand and many other standard and advanced features.
Focus Photoeditor also supports layers and offers a light studio to apply effects like Elliptic Hotspot, Supernova and others.
Focus Photoeditor is a very Easy-to-use and full featured Photoeditor for Windows. It is a great tool for owners of Digital Cameras, web page creators or graphic designers because of its capability to adjust, enhance or retouch any images. Whether you will use it for enhancing photos or for creating graphics it will greatly increase your productivity.
The goal for Focus Photoeditor is to have a quick loading editor with many easy to use features and full control over your image editing.
· Watermark on the output image
What's New in This Release:
· Some Minor Fixes
· Some Interface improvements and restyling
· Added a dialog for program and project options. Now it is possible to customize several aspects of the project and application
· Now Saves Exif info to Tiff as well
· Work Area sizes and margins can now be adjusted all together
· New Options to create new projects (from layer, from object, etc..)
· Now Layers can be exported directly without having to be converted to objects
· Print Preview has been restyled and supports other measure units
· Now Textures have ability to shift their alignment