ExifTool is a platform-independent command-line application for reading, writing and editing meta information that is contained in the image, audio and video files.
ExifTool supports many different types of metadata including EXIF, GPS, IPTC, XMP, JFIF, GeoTIFF, ICC Profile, Photoshop IRB, FlashPix, AFCP and ID3.
It is also compatible with the maker notes of many digital cameras by Canon, Casio, FujiFilm, HP, JVC / Victor, Kodak, Leaf, Minolta / Konica-Minolta, Nikon, Olympus / Epson, Panasonic / Leica, Pentax / Asahi, Ricoh, Sanyo, Sigma / Foveon and Sony.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a few new values for some Panasonic tags
· Added a new CanonModelID and a new Canon LensType
· Added a new Nikon LensID
· Decode more Sony CameraSettings3 information (thanks Jos Roost)
· Decode another Canon 5D tag
· Decode some new CanonVRD DLO tags
· Changed decoding of CanonVRD VRDVersion tag
· Changed formatting of a Pentax LensType for consistency with other lenses
· Patched decoding of Reconyx:DateTimeOriginal to accomodate values written with an incorrect byte order by some models