Advanced Emailer is intended for sending electronic mail utilizing mailing lists.
It is a great utility for those who needs to send information/notifications to a large number of recipients.
This program allows you to create and manage large mailing lists, and to generate personalized messages from predefined templates while sending.
It let's you define multiple independent SMTP server connections and will utilize the latest in multithreading technology, to send emails to you as fast as it is possible.
You can create separate, customized mailling lists, with varying number of fields (Name, Age, etc.), which contain information about the recipients.
You can easily define messages and insert macro substitution patterns, to be replaced by information from the database, for each recepient, just before dispatching.
You can use all the standard message formats like plain text, HTML or even create a rich content message in the Microsoft Outlook Express and export it into the program.
The interface of the program is very simple and easy to learn - nearly all functions can be performed using hotkeys on the keyboard.
This software is a handy tool for keeping feedback from your clients or users, its a mailing list manager, a sophisticated address book, with a built in database, and a mass email program.
Whether you have a small business or large enterprise, there is always a problem of communicating quickly and reliably with your customer base and your subscribers.
When you need to let them know you have a new product or a special promotion, it is very tiresome to call or email each and everyone of them individually.
And when your customer database is large, even such an obvious task as sending the invoices or tracking the packages sent by mail, could become a major problem.
Advanced Emailer gives you a compact and fast solution to all those and other problems that can arise when you are actively communicating with your customers.
Advanced Emailer will completely automate such tasks as:
￭ Notifying your existing customers and subscribers about new products and promotions.
￭ Automatically mailing invoices and tracking numbers to online customers.
Sending a daily or weekly newsletter to your subscribers and many more.
· Multithreading - Advanced Emailer utilizes a windows multithreading technology so whenever a new email message is generated, one of the available threads (user can specify the number of threads standing by) will grab the message and send it.
· Multiple SMTP Servers - When you send mail messages, they usually go through an SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) Server, that is located on your Internet Provider. If you are like most regular users, your Internet Provider gives you just one SMTP server. This should be more than enough for most uses, but in cases where you need to send large amounts of emails out fast, for example, when you need to deliver financial information bulletin to your users, you might want to consider sending it through more than one Server. This way you will reduce the load on each individual server and cut your send time proportionally. Advanced Emailer allows you to specify any number of connections and manages an even distribution of load automatically. It will drop some connections as necessary, if part of the servers are not responding or busy.
· Standard Message formats - Advanced Emailer allows you to create a message in all popular formats used today. You can create a plain text, HTML or even use Microsoft Outlook Express, to generate a rich media content message, or to cut and paste a web page.
· Macro substitution - This feature will help you create customized and personalized messages for your users. each individual message sent out will be created and packaged from the database, so that you can address your users by name, or even create an invoice to the user specifying their balance.
· Filtering - Not all customers are equal, some want to get certain promotions and newsletters, others want to receive something else. How will you manage who gets what? Advanced Emailer comes with a set of filters that allow you to enable or disable particular users in the list just before you do the actual sending. Using this feature, you can temporarily disable some users that decided not to get that particular type of correspondence, and then re-enable them at a later time. This way you don't need to create a separate list for each mailing thus avoiding a maintenance nightmare, that would have otherwise been created.
· Removing duplicates - Sometimes you will get the same email address more than once for one customer. To avoid sending multiple messages to that customer, you will need to scan your lists regularly for the duplicate emails. Advanced Emailer automates that feature and lets you do it with one push of a button. It will even check if all the rest of the information for that customer is different in two places, and merge them into one complete record.
· Scheduled send - When you need to send your postings at certain predefined times (for example a daily newsletter). You can use Advanced Emailer's schedule facility. It allows you to set multiple time intervals for sending mailings so you can fully control the times when it happens. Moreover, when the schedule turns sending off, you can manually override it to continue the sending or stop it completely.
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release:
· Message date error is now fixed