Windows Live Mail will allow you organize your life all in one place on your PC. Add and see multiple email accounts in Mail, like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail. Even see your email, calendars, and contacts when you don't have an Internet connection.
Add multiple email accounts to Mail
See all of your email in one place. Simply type in an email address and password, follow a few more steps, and then you're ready to go!
Add events to your calendar from your inbox
Add events to your calendar from your inbox using the calendar pane. Just type your event and it will show up immediately in your calendar.
Make it easier to find what you're looking for by turning on conversation view to see messages grouped together.
Send lots of photos in an email message
Share your high-resolution photos with friends and family without filling up their inboxes so they can easily view and download photos.
Add multiple email accounts:
· See all of your email in one place. Add email accounts by simply typing an email address and password, and following a few more steps - and then you're ready to go!
Make your email work for you:
· Organize conversations and search right from your inbox to make things easier to find.
Send lots of photos:
· Share your memories without filling up your recipients' inboxes. Send a photo email to share an album full of high-resolution photos on Windows Live SkyDrive.
· Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher
· Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
· Resolution: Minimum: 1024 × 576
· Internet connection: Internet functionality requires dial-up or broadband Internet access (provided separately). Local or long-distance charges may apply. High-speed Internet access is recommended for some features.
· Graphics or video card: Windows Live Movie Maker requires a video card that supports DirectX 9 or higher and Shader Model 2 or higher.
What's New in This Release:
IMAP access must be set up to read Gmail messages in Mail:
You need to set up your Gmail account to allow IMAP access before you can read your Gmail messages using Mail. To enable IMAP in Gmail:
· Sign in to your Gmail account.
· Click Settings at the top right of the Gmail page.
· Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
· Select Enable IMAP, and then click Save Changes.
· For more information, see Gmail Help.
Yahoo! Mail Plus is required to read Yahoo! email in Windows Live Mail:
· You need to purchase Yahoo! Mail Plus before you can read your Yahoo! email using Mail or any other email program. For more information about Yahoo! Mail Plus, see Yahoo! Mail Help.